Hallo aus Tokio

Hier findet Ihr unsere Abenteuer aus 1000 und einer (?) Nacht in Tokio - diese Aufenthaltsdauer dürfte so in etwa hinkommen.

16 August 2006

Hi everyone

This chapter is dedicated to my fellow-expat wifes, who keep on "reading" this blog - thank you for your interest! I should really start thinking about a bilingual version, no, now that I come to think of it, I would probably need an editor, so why don´t you have a little fun and use babelfish and I provide the link on the sidebar?
On the other hand, having other women print out pictures of my husband started me thinking..... Kelly, I will keep an eye on you!

If you have any comments, please feel free to leave a message!

And thanks to all of you for making our time in Tokyo so much fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 18 August, 2006, Blogger Pat said…

    Hi,I tried to send another comment on the translated site but I think it got lost.
    Using babelfish was an excellent idea. You are soooo smart. The translation was not great but now I can get the general idea. You are still having you leg problems and money problems!! Those will last until you return to Germany!
    We are going to a family camp next week on an island in a big lake. Lots of swimming, kayaking , canoeing, line dancing and visiting with friends.
    No grandaughter has appeared yet. She is due next Wed. 8/23. Val is feeling tired but all is well otherwise. Love, Pat

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!